Intel and Huawei announced successful completion of 2.6GHz 5G NR Interoperability.
Quick Facts -
- Intel and Huawei announced that they have successfully completed 2.6GHz 5G NR Interoperability.
- IoDT test is the world's first 2.6GHz 5G interoperability test.
- It is a key milestone towards accelerating the maturity of the 2.6GHz 5G NR ecosystem.
- It also sounds like more similar kind of tests will be done in upcoming days which can eventually lead to large-scale commercial launch.
- Very soon we will start seeing the news around maturity of the 5G end-to-end industry in the 2.6G band.
Further Read - Link